It’s more than a little bit sucky how long it takes to get mold out of your respiratory system. ‘Round these parts I’ve been fighting junk in my lungs, a plugged up head and sore throat for about a week, today, and there’s no question it’s got a lot to do with the place we just moved out of, and all of the stuff we moved last weekend.
I can’t take any more time off work, though, so now I’m just obsessing over eating right, in hopes that I can move this crud along.
This morning’s smoothie is full of all sorts of vitamins!
- 1/2 orange (Vitamins B1, B9 and C)
- Mango cubes (Vitamins A, B1, B2, B3, B6, B9, C, E and K)
- Frozen peach (Vitamins B3 and E)
- Fresh spinach (Vitamins A, B9 and K)
- Almond butter (Vitamins B2 and E)
- Carrot juice (Vitamins A and K)
- Pinch of cayenne (I’ll scare it away!)
- Shake of cinnamon
- Squeeze of local honey
Verdict: It’s thick, but not too thick, and just sweet enough. And holy cow, look at all of those vitamins! Between my smoothies and the prenatal vitamin I take every day, I will kick the crud’s butt. It must happen.